Ready to cast your first line? You’re in luck. We love showing people the ropes.
Out in the middle of a calm lake surrounded by forest, everything is so peaceful as you wait for your first bite.
And then the line draws tight. Time to reel ’er in! It’s so exciting to think maybe you’ve caught a big one.
Once you’re back on land, there’s no better way to celebrate your catch than a shore lunch shared by the lake.
Your first time fishing at a lodge:
- An experienced guide to teach you the basics
- Affordable, hassle-free packages with everything you need
- The possibility of renting everything you need on site*
- A safe environment perfect for learning how to fish, for adults and kids
- An ethical approach to fishing
*Only available at some lodges.
More things you can do at a wilderness lodge
- Paddleboarding, pedal-boating, kayaking, and canoeing
- Spending time on the beach and swimming in a lake, river, or pool
- Hiking and biking
- Observing wildlife
- Learning how to pick wild mushrooms
- And more!
© 2021 Association des pourvoiries de la Mauricie.
All rights reserved. Realization: